According to the government gazette, the issuing of export permits is subject to the Amended Agricultural Black Economic Empowerment (AgriBEE) Sector Code. This applies to any business that derives more than 50% of its turnover from:
- The primary production of agricultural products;
- The provision of inputs and services to enterprises engaged in the production of agricultural products;
- The beneficiation of agricultural products whether of a primary or semi-beneficiation form; and
- The storage, distribution, and/or trading and allied activities related to non-beneficiated agricultural products.
Your business will require a valid BEE certificate, as part the application process, issued under the Amended AgriBEE Sector Code. All BEE certificates must be issued by an accredited BEE Verification Agency.
What can BEE Analyst do for you?
- Assist you to understand the BEE Codes
- Help you to get your BEE certificate
Need to level up your B-BBEE status?
Contact BEE Analyst for assistance
PHONE US : 012 997 0037
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information on the application forms, specific products and codes download the gazette here.